Sunday, May 5, 2013

Elephant Expectations

Elephant Expectations 1-10-04        Reading will come soon.

On 1-3-04,  I simultaneously had two thoughts, 1) that I had a dream about two elephants rearing up and moving in circles. I was a clown in the middle. My face was white with big red around my mouth and up to my cheek bones. I could feel a connection with the elephants, and 2)  that I was meant to do a painting to lift the spirits of Robert Cisko's patients. This painting is realistic. I sketched the clown when I sat on the floor in front of a mirror. Originally there wasn't the idea of a peanut. Then I saw the trunk by the hands. My son Andy picked the name of the painting. I dedicated this painting to Robert for his humanitarian efforts.

Angel Cassiel, thank you for your presence. I went to my higher self and asked to view what this painting meant to these people and was immediately deeply moved. I asked for the following message. When a gift is given from the Heart, the angels fill that gift with Light. Then the Light accelerates in spreading to others and they are drawn. Therefore this painting replaced confusion with answers. It continues to do its work. It has it's place in Heaven. I ask a MBO, a most benevolent outcome for this painting. My wish is that it gets printed and posted in childrens' hospitals and seniors' residents. Citrine, thank you for amplifying my wish and cheer for others. Calcite, thank you for aiding in heart matters. Serpentine, thank you for the magic that you are instilling and for your connection to Earth energy and Nature. Thank you for raising the vibrations to enable the Light to spread incrementally. Thank you again Great White Spirit for drumming the sacred rhythms in our
Heart that spread the Light.



No comments:

Post a Comment