Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pink Passion

Pink Passion 12-2-07            Reading- will be doing the reading soon

I gave this painting to my dear friend, Purple Sky Blossom. Guidance told me to use light chartreuse, bright pink, and white for the background colors. The flowers showed me where they were. At 4:25 P.M.,  (the last day of play on this painting), got the message that this painting is from the nymph, Drindella's point of view. The angel's name is Marcy.
 The flowers are dancing and reacting to the thoughts of the gnome, Drindella. The flowers' colors reflects their love and thankfulness. They know that they are highly regarded and respected by Drindella. And so the flowers like to fulfill Drindella's wishes for them to look bright and dance..Waxwing is encouraging the flowers to have fun and be dramatic. He wears a mask. Waxwing is teaching the flowers to look from another perspective. What is going on here is truly delightful! It is truly uplifting. It speaks to all our souls. I love the way in which the angel Marcy appears to be floating and whispy. What a mask to wear at the present time for waxwing! How clever that the bell of the flower is his crest. I could not believe my eyes upon my discovery of this. You see, that is the very thing that makes my playing so delightful & fulfilling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment