Thursday, May 2, 2013

Vision of John the Baptist

Vision of John the Baptist  (on door)    Reading 5-2-13   
Photo of the painting will be included.

Suddenly, I ran and got the white paint as fast as I could. On this wooden door, I saw a vision of the painting that you can now see. It was pretty clear for me to bring in, but quickly before it was lost. I did not know how long it would be there. I get rebirth and see a waterfall. I also get manna from Heaven. Baptism is the spiritual food that miraculously appears and is sustainance to our soul. This vision appeared to me miraculously. The door came alive as my other paintings had come alive. Ascended  masters look down upon the event of Baptism. You, John the Baptist are planting the seed of Light that will run like the water through the veins of all mankind. Find peace and blessings that flow from Source in these waters. Your name is sacred and is christened by the water and that identity follows the path that the water chooses to take you. You are rebirthed during the baptism. Proceed with your blessing by going uninhibited like a waterfall on an inevitable path that is your predestined agreement.


No comments:

Post a Comment