Thursday, May 2, 2013

Peace

Peace 12-30-09                Reading  5-2-13

I did a white wash on the background because there wasn't anything coming through to me. It really worked and my hope was fulfilled. I began on the 23rd and on Dec. 28th, I began seeing many birds. I saw a deer and a being in lotus position. The last day of the painting, I saw the other deer.Surround yourself in Glory. Peace Be With You. Listen to your Heart. Your goodness is harbored within and the effects that you reap come to you as a good life of caring and sharing. Then Light shines upon you and the Light gives you deep abiding Peace. Sycamore says, "Peace rains down upon Mother Earth. Peace showers you with smiles, goodwill, charity, kindness, mindful thoughts,   all the good things;  the things that bring you Light. Peace is happiness within and out. You are the instrument of Peace. First Peace resounds in you. Then its harmony and its echoes resound across the land. Nature as you see here is the teacher and instrument of Peace".  Orange selenite says, Find common ground. Let your bodies merge into stillness. Then the Earth in that stillness brings forth good things and also do you". Everything in your life falls into its Perfect Place; Your Heaven. Yes! Yes! Your Heaven! Let your sounding boards resonate, ring out! Yes! The bridge on your instrument is the Rainbow Bridge; Your sound resides in Heaven. This painting portrays the subtleness and calmness that is in Peace. Peace is gentle!  

My son, Andy, walks and talks Peace. I dedicate this message to him. This is his favorite painting of every painting that I have created.



 










No comments:

Post a Comment