Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Arabian Past Life Memory

Arabian Past Life Memory  1-14-10           Reading  5-11-13
I called in Angel Ariel and asked that she and the other angels send the feminine energy of Love to heal the Universe. Right before the pour of magenta, a beautiful violet line came down on the upper right of the board. I surrounded the board with my father's crystals that enveloped it with protection.
Then I said, "And So It Is. Amen,Amen,Amen". This process lasted an hour. Then I said, "I honor God's Perfection in All, Namaste. I send Love to everyone. May you all be filled with Light, Peace, & Harmony. May everyone have the loving connection that the tribal members do in Avatar. May everyone be cloaked in the milkweed seed looking elementals and be accepted into the Light. I was very excited about painting  this painting when the initial technique dried. I got:  Put 100% into what you do, don't do things half-assed. Be in the Presence. Be in the Light.  I get African influence. Our Heart must be in what we do. We must do what is best for the people. This is how we are meant to celebrate this life. Our future depends on it. For the time being, we can not be free to roam beyond the compound. My heart is heavy because of the hard work but at the same time the people are intriqued by me (a boy), and I am aware of their love for me. The compassion is reciprocated. I end this reading crying and saying repeatedly, "I want my father back!"  The bubble or crystal ball was given to me to heal in both lives. It is a record keeper that holds the good memories of  life. Thank you walnut for playing out the change that has entered my life. Thank you crystal ball for appearing into this life magically; physically and in this painting from my past life. Thank you cat and spider for your message this morning. I dreamt that there was a two inch spider on the carpet by my cat's cage that is in the livingroom. So I asked my son, Andy to hand me my bug transport can. Just as I was waiting for the right timing to scoop up spider and take him outside, my cat comes and lays down by spider and lays her paw across him in a motherly way. I think this has something to do with my new found freedom(change) in this life and the future(spider), my connection to Nature. I think this is also
a web that is woven to give thanks to my fathers in both lives, to their presence of both working together and thanks to them (spiders) for their protection in this life.

Add I have always been fascinated with the ripply effect on stalagtites
and the ripples that are formed on the surface of sand.caption
Dreamt that I was just coming out of woods with others and
carrying someone on a stretcher and that I levitated and entered the
compound by entering through the upper window that is seen here.
Downstairs there was a room of with children and a low stage at one end.

 
Both of these pictures are a picture of my father in that lifetime.
I included both of pics because they capture different lighting according
to the time of the day and they show a closeup of three other people in the
background.
The caption given on the duplicate pic also describes this pic.
 I was guided to paint these trees in the negative  space by forming them with other color.             

No comments:

Post a Comment