Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I AM LOVE

I AM LOVE  8-6-12        Readings 12-22-13

I began by holding Kanika against me. She never allowed me to do that before. After that she took off to look out the window. 'Moth lady' on the skirt comes in. Then I received the name of the Greek epic poet, Homer. 'Moth lady' says, "I am tiny. I appear to you much larger".  I, Melodie, as a child am reaching for the end of a branch that is danglings about ten foot above my head. I am wishing that I can reach it. 'Moth lady' continues," What you cannot grasp is worth the wait". In this painting, 'Moth lady is the closest to the center of the painting; the center of what my drive is to create this creation. Thank you cedar for emotional balance and protection. Sodalite, thank you for working with all of us in bringing through wisdom over time. Thank you creedite for activating our chakras.

I am going to share a life story about what I view that is going on ( middle, left side of painting). The woman with the baby is on the physical Earth plane. Her husband is looking at her from the Other Side. That is why she is viewed again in a close-up. The mother is seeing him view her. Is that neat or what? It is showing the power of love. Another amazing thing is that at the beginning of doing this painting, I knew that this painting should be a tribute to Ted Andrews and his honor for Mother Earth. He teaches what Nature speaks to us through the trees, animals,etc.  Well there is a white cat that was suddenly there and is shown bounding out of the painting. I just finish typing this reading and my friend, Shirley, sends me a slideshow of albino hummingbirds. I interpret the timing of receiving this message as:  Joy comes to us in our lives when we are LOVE. Snake activates our awareness of  Love and also awakens us to the transforming power of Love.
My dear friend Mato gave me this painting that he did for me and this being reminds me so much of the moth lady that showed up in my painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment