Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stars and Seas

Stars and Seas '85        Reading 4-27-13

Starlight. Always put your attention on the sky. " When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are,  Anything your heart desires; will come to you.   If your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme,  When you wish upon a star as dreamers do".  Attend to your starbase and lilt with the rhythm of my graceful song. I am shown the sea horse's back fin. I am watching the grace of the fin and it's oscillating motion that moves in rhythm with the celestial heavens. Open your Heart to the messages of the stars and seas. You possess an alliance with both the heavens and the seas. Your body merges with all life. You will rise as a balloon to get the right perspective on the sea. Starfish medicine is to follow what you know is right for yourself and what it is that is possible for you. (paraphrasing from Ted Andrews Animal Speak. Anything is deemed possible and is an expression of the wonder; the star that you are to the world. Make sure that you shine your Light brightly. You are one world. Remember there are many world's of wonder. The seahorse reflects your beauty and grace to everything else in the sea and perhaps beyond.  I am honored in this work of art to work with some of the wonders of the sea. The shells are a very important part of this collage. I love the happy starfish that is gently drifting near the bottom. The darkest sea plants are wax. Thank you El Morya for your presence. Thank you crystal for dancing with the mirrors of the sea. Thank you petosky for your coral quality and for recognizing  the wonders in the sea and the sky. Thank you citrine for showing me  the gentle grace of  the seahorse. I gave this painting to Kathy Doty, also a WLC member. She was an organizer and speaker for the WLC conferences. She told a lot of stories about others' experiences; about their wonders. I noticed through my whole process of presenting this reading that I am salivating more.  Kathy may be showing me that she knows that I love to eat,  and/or to be sure to drink enough water and to bless it. It is so important to us and to all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment