Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Talking Hawk's Landing

Talking Hawk's Landing 12-25-09                 Reading

I painted this painting for my friend Doug Davis on Christmas Day. Doug's spirit name is Talking Hawk. I received the message that I would bring him through the concerns that he had at that time. He is fine now. In the background are the Adirondacks. This mountain range is a hawk that is majestic and that is here to protect Mother Earth. The photo on the left shows the stages of a man that is shapeshifting. So the foreground shows astral journeying and has the quality of magic and mysticism.This painting shapeshifts into different forms as you watch it.

My focus goes immediately to seeds. These are seeds that are germinating to Talking Hawk's Landing. Doug is finally going to make a landing that was in his Heart for a long time. I feel that we are all about to make a landing into a glorious zone of happiness; a place of thriving and wellness. Apples and oranges are words that are often said together. Apple tree medicine and bright orange calcite wanted to work together for this reading. Thank you orange calcite for enhancing will. Thank you apple for drawing faeries to your beautiful blossoms right at this time of the year. Faeries show us how to play and show us happiness. I get the following: yellow jackets, the magic of the moment and the realization, Greece, Poseidon's adventure, then a sec. of pounding in my heart. A picture of life that has been artfully planned is portrayed here. It is tied to the celebration of the birth of Jesus. (clicking in my left ear) Listen to the hawk's call to the Adirondacks. There are lessons to be learned there. Speak well of the events to come. Masters will guide you to the Adirondacks for unusual experiences. These mountains protect you and are a haven of rest for your Spirit. St. Germain and Archangel Ezekial are working with me at this time and I ask about how this relates to not just Doug, but the rest of us. I get bathtub of water! We all flow together in God's graces. There is never any separation. Other Hawks Will Be Landing As Well! They will also come to feed on the Spirit of the Lord.




2 comments:

  1. I love this painting! To me it represents my soul's progression and growth, my ultimate 'landing' in a place that feels like home, and the beginning of a new life and fulfillment of a dream. Thank you, Melodie! Doug Davis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you love the painting and that it envisions your dream. Thank you so much for the comment. It means a lot to me. You are so close now to having the whole dream fulfilled. You are being honored by the sun, the animals, the trees, the fairies and everything that you have acknowledged in your life. And I am honored to be your friend because you are close to Nature. You get what is in all my messages that are on my blog!

      Delete