Friday, April 19, 2013

Etheric Resonance

Etheric Resonance 11-23-05            Reading 4-19-13

When I sang the Lord's Prayer, it was as though my voice was close but outside my body. I began a beautiful Indian chant with my drum as I thought of a flowing river, a heron, and an owl. Then the wind howled. The wind carried my chant and then the howling stopped. I called on the 'Angels of the Wind'.  The snake coiled and connected the repetition of the drumbeats to his skin design. He said, "I go from bold to grace in one drumbeat. I slither among Mother Earth's design of beauty, color, and repetitiveness; among Her outer skin that protects and grounds". Notice how the energy coils around the Indian and connects to the drum. Cherry, thank you for awakening the connection of our hearts' energies with the pressure waves of the drum. Thank you Great White Spirit for the colors that dance in the wind and fire ; that heal our hearts. Thank you Mother Earth for your beautiful design and for grounding us. Thank you river for flowing in our hearts and cleansing them. Thank you heron for our heart's beat of determination as we drum. Thank you owl for beating out our vision of seeing through darkness and giving us a new aspect of perception. Thank you snake for coordinating all drums' reverberations that initiate our new life. Thank you malachite for working with the snake's transforming patterns and energies.

Mato is an awesome drummer. He did a lot of drumming for our groups at Warren Light Center in PA. I wanted to do a painting for him to thank him for the profound effect that his drumming had on me. His drumming has many voices; an array of tones.Two years went by and I knew that it was not the time. Then six months before I began the painting, I knew that the background was going to be multicolored. He is an artist and does amazing animal art on drums. Please see his painting that he was guided to do for me. Go to the painting that is also in my blog that is named I Am Love and his
painting is in there also.

I used tissue paper collage for the drum in Etheric Resonance. The equal distance of spots on the snake denotes even beats of the drum. My attention often went inside the drum, the core and birth of sounding. I heard Rainbow Eagle do a lecture right before I began this painting and he said that "Indians believe that the circle is sacred, that the womb is a circle, that cycles of life are circles. Then
I thought of fire in the center of the drum that cleanses through Spirit during the sounding of the drum. This thought really touches my Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment