Monday, April 1, 2013

Mystical Memory

Mystical Memory  11-23-07   /   Reading 4-2-13

Right before I clicked  into this blog, I saw a woman's video of the inner strength that she had to survive alone with a leg injury and frostbite for six days on Mt. Hood. This reminded me of how powerful our inner strength is if we tap into it. I wish to point out that this reading was done before I looked up the following information about Canadian geese.  At the beginning of the reading this morning I heard geese flying overhead and honking. Ted Andrews in Animal Speak says on p.145, "Their incessant honking seems to be calling us to follow them on the greatest spiritual quest."  Then on p.146, "...we should not undertake any quest in life without having full view of what it entails. In this way, the journey is facilitated for others."  He also mentions tha we can "expect imagination to be stirred toward new travels in body and in mind." ( the underlining I did for emphasis on the thoughts in regard to my reading).  Right when I began the reading the sun comes out (lightly snowing before that). I feel heat on the mid-right side of the painting. I feel a consistent horizontal plane of energy that is even upward pressure in the area of where I am sitting. I receive this message:  You meticulously planned this series of choices to lead to your ability and discovery. I think of a combination lock in which there are choices to be made in order.. At times, Nefertiti ( a golden amulet) calls you to take her with you. She wants to be with you when you are about to unlock truths. This painting helps one to open the necessary gates to achieve their goal. A floodgate opens. Then there is a rush; a wealth of energy that harbors timelessness. This opens the door for all possibilities and for any creation. That inner strength is ultimately shown in this demonstration of levitation and weightlessness. The energy is harnessed within but is tapped from our Universal Mind of Oneness. This demonstration is within the Light (torches) and the walls of my body that contains the ritual that is being viewed here. There is a sunrise behind me to represent my new discovery of Self. The green area is alchemically fluctuating between a liquid state (water) and a solid state malachite. Malachite aligns the chakras, protects, and increases the ability to focus. The cat is mystery and magic that is seated on purple (alchemy).  Thank you St. Germain for your insight. Archangel Michael and malachite for my protection , Nefertiti and  Isis for our connections of ancient ability and creations. Also thanks to jasper, crystal, and my wand for your faithfulness of doing what it is that you do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment