Thursday, April 11, 2013

Medieval Music bai relief

Medieval Music bai relief (terra cotta) 80's   Reading 4-11-13

I sang the Lord's Prayer with my hand on the bai relief that is inlaid among the magenta bathroom tile. I was inspired  five years ago (when it was going up on the wall) to border it with a mosaic design. I called on Jesus to help me do some clearing and also called on the angels. I then went to my usual location for doing readings and held a picture of the bai relief in my hands. I recognized the figure that is the angel as my mother, the middle figure as me when I was a harpist in that lifetime, and my father to the right of me (at the time that I was sculpting it). I feel energy in my crown chakra in both the bathroom and this location. I think of the dream that I had lastnight. It is a circle of people that are all kneeling with their lower legs and feet bare. The people are all facing outward with their feet facing inward. Their is someone outside the circle that is telling them to simultaneously wiggle their toes.  I am then aware of birds singing in the fog and a lot of peace. I get these words:  river, Nile, Moses, mud, silk, faith, Africa, Marco Polo. I see a big open roof that is jutting out (unfinished) and a cat that is sitting on my lap while my cat Kanika is physically laying on my lap ( these two things are perhaps symbols of magic, illusion). I think of my friend Karin's experience with a torn rose that she putin a vase. When she went back to look the next day, It Was Whole!  It has repaired!  It was whole.  Karin saw a miracle! Then I received these words: importance of family, telecommunication and then I flash backed to the moments that I was down on the floor eagerly with inspiration rolling out the terra cotta clay.Preparation for something bigger that is to come; God's Kingdom is coming to no avail. Now there is the Presence of Light. The process of creating our God Selves abounds (see a basketball team passing the ball & working as a team) by interacting with one another and playing the game as though we are One. We have awareness of our potential. One night I am looking at the bai relief and have deja vu. I connect to the days that I did scribing and similar art to bai reliefs on the pyramid walls. Thank you Jesus and the angels, crystal, and orange selenite for your connecting of us to God's Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment