Saturday, April 6, 2013

Evolvement of the Feminine Aspect

Evolvement of the Feminine Aspect  5-25-05  /   Reading 3-6-13

I feel warmth in the middle magenta area at the bottom of the painting. There is a lot to see there. My thought is that it would be beneficial viewers, for you to seek what is there for you, in other words (pay attention to that area). Delightful resonance is frequented here (temple). Many things take presidence in realizing the well of knowing through Universal Consciousness. (itch inner r. knee). Come to the presence of the temple. Find the ultimate Truth that abounds; that wealth of information. " I am a seeker...(reference to the message that Robert got that is in my reading of my statue HOPE and that is also on this blog. Frequently assist in the well being of others and that fellowship. Contemplate compassion. It does not matter whether I am viewed linearly or timelessly. I AM seated on a solid foundation and I AM sending you Light. Make your presence known to me in my temple. I bring forth ancient truths that resonate Now and that are infinite wisdom. I get garden. It is time Now to germinate (create) PEACE. I hear the wonderful coo of a mourning dove. A dove is feminine energy of peace. Your life on Earth is short and time is accelerating. Take advantage of the tremendous vibrations of the LIGHT that are available to you Now and know that I AM with you and love you. Please COME UNTO ME. I held apple and purple sandstone for this reading and wish to thank them. Apple teaches happiness and that it is a time for joyful giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment