Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bear Essentials

Bear Essentials 8-20-03   /   Reading 4-10-13

First of all, I notice that the numbers in the finish the painting date are exactly twice the numbers of the reading date. Unlike any of my other paintings, I began on 8-5-03 to sketch. I knew that the bear was my dear friend  Karin Peterson's animal totem. Bear brings out our potential. Karin has characteristics that bring out our thoughts or way that correlate with the gist of what my reading conveys. She has a knack for listening.  I could see a vision of Karin in her mode of deep thought.  I also had a vision of a light blue scissor-tailed bird with a pale yellow breast during the night. I felt that I should sing the Lord's Prayer softly and sweetly which reflects Karin's nature. I prayed, "St. Germain, please merge with my Spirit and energy to bring forth this message.Then I began drumming as a prelude to my reading: Poplar speaks while I envision a mountain range, "Indians thrive with no tracks, just Spirit. Love the land. Truth elevates our life in steps as mountain elevates our Spirit. Mountains are majestic. We are proud; proudto be among the life of the forest. We speak their truths as they are passed to us. These truths teach us how to live the Indian's ways; the way Great White Spirit lives among fresh air and freedom. We wish this for All. Truth flows like water. We are seeking the electric vitality that comes from the life of the Indian. There is no influence of anything in our lives unless it is Nature. Bear knows. Harness the Nature energy that you need with LOVE and gentleness. Seek the best, the most beneficial things for your body. Bear seeks comfort and protection from Earth Mother. She is the Mother of everything that lives here and she loves us. Follow your inclination to dwell in Nature's Spirit and align your body with Nature's lessons. (I resume drumming) You have ignited the flame in your Heart that burns eternally. The embers glow with the Truth of our people. We are free". Chestnut speaks, "My vibrations match the resonance of the drum. I bring rain that brings a brand new day of happiness and new growth. Go and walk the Indian way, quietly and stelthfully. Listen to the wind. Follow the tracks to the clearing. Then look within with honesty. There is what you yield; the fruit of your efforts. My light yellow rock came through in a different way than I have previously been called by them; in a subtle crescendo of mindfulness. Then my attention was drawn to my pineal gland region and I felt my focus go within, there. "I am a Heart Stone. I am a Faerie Realm stone. I solidify your dreams. I give you Light and protection. Orange calcite is in my hands and my lower legs tingle momentarily, "I ground you. I keep you in your Divine Presence of Now. I carry the warmth of the fire to your Heart. Always seek truth. Green calcite says, " I give you the motivation to go and seek to find the truth and explore; that is what I do. I work with your gardens". Small sparkly stone speaks, "I am strength and resilience. I speak to empower your stamina, your drive. I am like a seed, the instigator of dreams". The large being on the left says, I come from ancient days and ancient ways. You know what I know. We have the same goal, love and respect for others. We speak PEACE as the life here in the forest and are protectors for the bears". The being on the right says, "I am empowerment and inspiration".

No comments:

Post a Comment