Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fire Spirits

Fire Spirits  11-28-08  /  Reading 3-2-13



There is a drummer beating a drum in the light of the moon. The love from his Heart lights the fire. There is a glimmer of light, the smoke lightly wafts, and there is electric in the air. There are many Hearts that eventually surround the fire. Their drumming and their intent ensues. Their intent is to spread Love. The fire spirits add Light to the fire because their intent is to celebrate the gift of Love that they witness. One fire spirit sends a flame to another and the smoke intensifies. The beats of the drummers' Hearts echo the love that is in the stillness of the night. The Light is reflected to those that are present; whether this is presence in spirit or on the Earth. The dragons and the moon are there to connect with the fire. I thank my Sedona drum for his heartbeats, his rhythms of love. I thank tamarack for asking to be present for this reading. Tamarack teaches us to listen to one another, to ourselves, to the mountains, to ourselves, and to our beats (truths) connecting us with the fire. I began this painting by spotting the small blue beings and the heads of the four dragons. Then I developed how the spirits could work with the fire to create the fire. The motion of the spirits in working with the fire is so beautiful. The dragons encompass the characteristics and energies of the directions. They symbolize hidden wisdom. The fire is the center of passion that creates a new life. I finished this painting on Thanksgiving Day!

As I alone watched a fire one night, a valuable lesson was reinforced. I thought about how the fire that I was watching was the world and  that I was one ember in the fire. I as an ember was contributing to the fire. I felt a great sense of peace, trust, faith, and love; that which I experienced
in firewalks. I walk through life remembering to keep this feeling fresh at all times. Walking through life in peace will erase all fear. Then I shine among all eternally!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment