Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Essence of Life

Essence of Life  1999         Reading 4-23-13
 
Symmetry represents my nature of balance as a Libra. The butterflies symbolize the beauty and freedom that we experience on the Earth plane. All the colors are creating White Light. The joy of my happiness and enthusiasm of doing art come through as joy of the beauty and joy of color. This painting represents a new found freedom of will that relates to my health. Also "my cup runneth over" and I blossomed with my inspiration of Spirit Art. Spirit Art is alive and I AM WELL. I am constantly playing now in doing what I love and what I have loved my whole life. Thank you Father God for this great gift. The bottom 1/3 of  the painting- 3rd Dimension, the mid 1/3 area of the painting- 4th Dimension, and the top 1/3 of the painting  represents the 5th Dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment