Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Delphinus

 Delphinus 12-17-07            Reading 5-3-                                                                                                I began with preceding the reading. The Lord's Prayer Glory went upward as though it moved up through that pillar. The colors of the stones crysoprase and sodalite make up the colors of the beautiful sea. Interesting! Got Poseidon. Ted Andrew's Animal Speak states, that "pine is a sacred tree to Poseidon, who helped make its essence cleansing and protective against any negative magic".In the event that captures the cleansing nature of a journey through the seas; a likeness, instrumental and monumental is a journey into our bodies' sea; an incredible journey. Dolphin is leaping through the galaxy, our God Center, our Heart, our Light. It just occured to me that is why the yellow is in the center in the painting.  "Surely goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life". Between Earth lives, slumber on the moon as you bask in starlight.. Gently sway to the whispers of the star You have been there before.  (I went into a deep sleep)  This painting is about digesting our Earth lives and the process of turning the dangling loose ends of life (the dangling participles), into a weave of flowing wonder and Light. At 4 A.M.,
the morning after this reading was typed into the post, I dreamt that I was effortlessly gliding in a wheelchair without using any physical means to make it move. I woke up saying "When you have stress your body automatically reverts back to a state of non-stress. I interpret that the wheelchair
( a vehicle in motion, my physical body) was moving effortlessly in Light.(I was on a well lit street in the dark and two woman were watching me pass by). The dark had no effect on me, I was in light but also Light. Since dolphin was appearing to me, I gave myself the Spirit name Dolphin a few days before I began the painting. The morning before I finished the painting I woke up repetitiously saying that "a scorpion had a bionomic camera and if one failed to walk straightaway, it nailed them. On the last day of doing the painting, I realized  that the dolphin is going through the center of the galaxy.
I saw a vision and I understood what the angels were showing me. I saw 3D rotating discs that were moving all over the painting just like chakra activity.




















                      


No comments:

Post a Comment