Sunday, April 28, 2013

Enchanted Woodland

Enchanted Woodland 11-21-07     Reading 4-28-13

I love the dry purple paint brush strokes that capture the appearance of old wood. Jesus, Melchizedek, and Merlin are influencing this message in bringing through the lessons of this painting. I get Kumbaya  which is sung from the Heart asking for the Lord to "Come by here". I feel a slight vibration in the painting and get miraculous. It is timely that you awaken and come into my world. Seek elevation to the remarkable heights that affirmations take you.  (This is interesting because I am reading Joshua David Stone's Beyond Ascension How to Complete the Seven Levels of Initiation, that my dear friend Karin gifted me). Picture the beauties of Nature. I am now being reminded of the following things to share with you about yesterday.  I went into meditation. and was looking up at trees. I then saw a bird on a stump in front of me. I was also moving down paths backwards in the woods and trying to figure out what I had to do to reverse my direction. At one point I came to a fork in the road while going forwards and chose the path to the right. Later in the day, I hiked across a field and heard a crow on my way back to a pond while acknowledging the beauty of many of the trees. Then when I was by the pond I saw the sun glinting on the surface of the water about three feet from the shore. I could not see what was causing the motion there. Okay, back to the reading. Most magic comes when one is willing to be patient, willing to listen to silence, and observe. A beautiful white egret appeared in the bottom of  this painting. I get purity of thought and the Chinese believe that they also teach patience. Ancient Egyptians loved them. I am having a vision of my son. He is walking W. on the path from his back door. One of the energies of W. is vision. Thank you willow for your presence in this reading and for teaching the trust of inner vision. Then I hear the theme to 'Phantom of the Opera', need to check the words. I realize that I finished the reading and Kanika goes to the window and chortles at something. I look out the other window in that room and a crow flies toward me and back to a young tree that he lands in. Another crow flies right away to a tree to my left. Another crow flies in to a tree to my right. Then the first crow that arrived flies the exact same pattern. I cry. The truth surfaces that was hiding under the surface of the water when I was at the pond. Thank you crystal ball for asking to be with me in this reading. I got miraculous earlier and this crystal is reminding me that it was given to me as a gift from Diane and David Koch, years ago at a flea market. My husband and I cried on our way home. We were very moved by the gift then and I still am right now. Also thank you amethyst and my golden Peruvian solar disk for your Love and Light. I couldn't get back to computer fast enough to tell you that I gave this painting to my son, Andy, and just realized the vision that I had of him during this reading. I just made the connection and am truly amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment