Sunday, April 7, 2013

Rainbow Ascension

Rainbow Ascension 7-19-12     Reading 3-7-13


It is 7:30 A.M. and suddenly the Sun got very bright. As I hold this painting, I especially feel warmth in the area of the avatar (large being) but also on the rest of the painting. There is a consistent calmness on the  entire surface of the painting. (I am told to put down my pine, citrine, and wand). Be still and match the level of calmness that you sense in the painting with the level of calmness in your body. Then you are ready to Ascend. Be mindful of maintaining that level of consciousness. Then you are most free and Love abounds. Stay in line with my well Being. Then glory will reside in your temple (body). Stay connected to the Heavens, the celestial bodies,etc.  I put my hands on Kanika and immediately retain that level of calmness. Shikura runs to me for me to pet her. Kanika leaves and Shikura curls up by me. This is a shift in energy from the feminine energy to masculine energy. It is also a transfer of energy to me from the painting. Your painting's creation restores the aliveness and playfulness that overflows. This overflow assists that your dreams emerge into the Light; into the Rainbow. Your tears burst forth as a rainstorm that cleanses the Earth. And when the storm settles, Eternal Light Shines on us All. I thank all the Beings of Light. Thank you citrine for amplifying this message. Thank you crow for empowering our dreams (saw 3x's soon after the reading. Thank you pine for awakening our Divine spark. I received the following message right after I finished "Rainbow Ascension":  Labyrinth of Perpetual Motion and Olympics of Color, The Opening Celebration, A Pleiadian Message and acknowledgement of Al Law's Presence APORCEE.  Al Law was not only an important part of Warren Light Center as a speaker, but also as an artist:  www.warrenlightcenter.com will link you to the website of Al's amazing paintings of space commanders. Al spent a lot of time on Earth attempting to make space contacts. He also built the APORCEE structure on the W.L.C. grounds of which you can see a picture and also read about.  This is one of Al Law's paintings:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment