Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ascension

Ascension            Reading 4-20-13

I felt like singing the Lord's Prayer loud and with strength. I just made a surprising connection between this painting and my collage "Rainbow Star",  that they both have a cross at the top of Mother Earth. The paint is already there from the beginning technique that I do to begin every painting. Then I am shown in steps what forms there are that I am meant to bring in so that you can see them. This painting is a prime example! The watery paint flowed down from the mountains and showed me exactly where the edge of the continents were before I knew that either the mountains or the continents were in my painting! I never touched the bottom of the painting with more paint. I knew that it was the sea right away. The water represents ( just getting as I type), the Sea of Hope that contains the sacred life of dolphins and whales and their human contact in telepathically communicating with us to help us evolve. The hands that were already in my painting are holding Mother Earth in the Light. First thing this morning, Kanika woke me with chimes that are hanging near my refrigerator and I thought of St. Theresa. That told me that my mother was making contact. She helped me sculpt the very intricate hands and mouth of my statue, "Hope" from the Other Side (please refer to Hope and Rainbow Star as posts that are also on this blog. "Hope" is building a ball of Light with her hands. The blue form that is left of the dolphin represents a sperm or tadpole, the stages of life, gradual change and change's inevitability. Then an unusual setting occurs, as though Nature is taking it's roles on stage: 1st- a mourning dove is the narrator of prophecy calls about 100x's. Then Kanika chortles at a
fat robin that is on the ground beneath her. Just as I look at the robin (my will force), a tiger swallowtail butterfly swoops up past the window and announces joy and happiness. My spider web jasper gave me an awareness of many  vertical parallel lines, I am getting ascending souls. As soon as I ask my heart shaped orange selenite to give me a message, I feel deep relaxation and increased awareness. Both jasper and selenite say, "You are steeping in happiness".  My niece was going to Turkey and I was guided to give her Tibetan turquoise in the middle of the time that I was painting this painting. I believe that this painting brings Connie protection as well as healing. 

I gave this painting to Connie Cisko. This painting reflects who Connie is. She is animal lover and humanitarian. She and Robert, Paul and Linda Christian, and Holly Brunswick worked with my husband, Lou, when he was making his transition. Connie and Robert both took care of me in their home after I had broken both arms; as Robert pointed out was a break from my past. I just realized the synchronicity that tomorrow,  I will be celebrating Lou's oldest brother Harold's 90th birthday with his sisters Elaine, Louise, and their brother Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment