Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Free Spirit

Free Spirit              Reading 4-24-13



I knew when I went to bed that this is the reading that I would be doing in the morning. As soon as I awoke, the Jack Russell in the painting contacted me. He is a very playful dog and he is telling us to stay in touch with our Inner Child and play. That is what my dear friend, Doug Davis, is doing to whom I gave this painting. Doug knows exactly where he wants to be on the Earth to play. He has no question about where his seed should fall and germinate. Mother Earth, I feel you free Spirit that blows in the wind. You are free and you are our Mother that teaches us to stay rooted in the ground. Earth Mother says, "Seek the seeds that are cast into the wind and be aware of their varying paths and habitat. The seeds each want their own habitat in order to make the right aligning connection to me, your Earth Mother. The seed's growth is effected by their choice. Cling to the Source of  your own seed. How are you planting your seed?  It takes time to care and cultivate the growth that is wished. Your growth is specified according to your wish of who you want to be and what you wish to accomplish. Your growth is a reaction to the decision that you've made, to thrive in the area that touches your Heart the most. Then your life will grow and entwine those that are meant to be entwined. You will see Nature in all it's vivid color and beauty there. Nature on Mother Earth reflects your Inner Child and the beauty within. Thank you citrine for showing us our most positive and beneficial path in life. Thank you rhodochrosite for helping us develop our Inner freedom.

Since Doug also understands that humans have a close connection to nature and that it plays an intregal part in our lives, I would like you to see all the nature experiences and opportunities that he has to share. This imformation is available to you at:  www.earthskywind.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment