Sunday, March 31, 2013

Buddha Heart

Buddha Heart 6-23-   /   Reading 3-30-31

During the night I heard myself say something about repetitive. Interesting!  Everything in the painting has been repeated. During our Solstice Conference that year, Sierra and David led our group on Warren Light Center grounds to each do a symmetrical painting. We were instructed to fold the paper in half lengthwise, open the paper back up, and then drip thecolors of our choice, and then close the paper again. This time when we opened the paper beautiful designs that were symmetrical designs had emerged. Well after I had my painting home for three months, I detailed many things as I recognized them.
I had forgotten what I had named this painting so I also think it is cool that I did this reading right after "Honor of a Timely Gift". It also came to my mind that there is a lot of repetition in our process of emerging God's gifts that we have been given to share. We automatically practice and keep repeating the things that we love to do. Then our God Self emerges through these precious gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment