Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Celebration of Nature

Celebration of Nature  10-2-07   Reading 2-16-13

I sang the Lords Prayer softly, as the petals of the rose. The message comes to me as crisply as the edge of the leaves. There are a few more leaves but they wish to remain obscure. I am drawn to the edge of the rose and believe that there is a presenter there and that he is saying,"Stare into the flower to discover my world of depth, beauty, and uniqueness". There are constant variances of light, color, lines, and motion. This is not a photograph. " I am a living, breathing entity. My creator, the painter is alive and her Creator is omnipotent and omnipresent in all worlds. Each flower is My world and if you come unto Me, magic and gifts are given". The flower and the reading of the painting are both created in beauty and simplicity.

I love this picture that I brought from
Jerome, Az. that is near Sedona. Fairies,
thank you for the magic within that you
instill in all of us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment