Monday, March 11, 2013

One World, One Family - part 2


I asked Jesus that this painting be sent to someone that wanted a healing. I also asked for a sea painting. However, I mentioned once again that I did not wish to limit the outcome or subjects of the painting in any way. I asked God about my choice and he answered by saying, "You have my Mighty I Am Presence within you. Therefore you are creating this for me, Child, as a child would create something for her father". My mind wandered to a painting of sea creatures that I did and that a mother gave to her son that had a health issue. I was wondering how he is. Jesus told me that I wanted positive energy to effect the outcome of this painting and to not think about that. My familiar, Kanika (cat) , was out of the cage for the first time when I was beginning my painting. She seemed to know that it was important that she be good. She watched me. My favorite things in this painting are: 1) how the angel's wing is the orange highlight of the mermaid's hair and 2) the loving expression of the green alien. I bring Heaven to Earth in my paintings and I said this to my friend Shirley. She said watch for a star. Six hours after she said that I white washed the buffalo to obscure the shape of the buffalo a little bit and the star appeared! It was 11-28 at 1:10 AM when I signed my name on the painting. I opened my eyes the next morning and there was the sunrise that I had just painted as though God wanted me to see it for real!

This message is channeled by Doug Davis. This is what the extraterrestrial Maria that is in the painting is saying: 

 
I'm pulling something behind me.
Stop pulling!
Let it go!
Let it all go. No pushing, no pulling.
Then you are free! Just walk freely.
I appeared in the painting to show that everyone can be free and happy - no burdens - just all one. Carefree. Form doesn't matter.
All one happy family of Light with a million things to create and share.

Thank you, Maria, for giving Doug this amazing title, "One World, One Family".  Doug's message continued and was for me: Start painting more skies and illuminate the world. Bring the light of day to everyone, to help open their minds and see what joy looks like. Thank you so much, Doug, for this wonderful message.

No comments:

Post a Comment