Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spread Your Wings

Spread Your Wings  10-25-08   Reading 1-21-13

You are to ride on the wings of a bird. You are restoring pleasure and freedom to your life as you learn to connect it all the more with nature. Notice each feather on a bird in flight. Feel the wind as it calls your name and says, "You can confide in me. I will take you where it is that you are meant to be. Whisper your wish to me. I want for your dreams to come true. I Am the Way and angels are my wings. I am your path that takes you toward preforming miracles". The grapes ferment into wine. Wine represents the blood of Christ. The painting is Communion, the remembrance of The Last Supper. Christ taught us that we can be free and fly with the bird. That we can do everything that Christ did and more. The bird in my painting is blessing and thanking the grapes for giving him nourishment, not just the energy but the Light to sustain him and give him strength. When I received Communion, I felt full of grace. This painting expounds on grace and abundance. When you are on the wings of an angel, you are enlightened.

I called on spirit to name this painting and was shown a napkin and then I thought 'unfold'. Spirit gave me the name!  Spread Your Wings!  My prayer before I began the painting contained the theme that We Are One. I made the request that All find strength and inspiration to recognize their God Self and to thus create what is meant accordingly.  It was then immediately evident to me that I should pick orange and purple wax. I viewed the painting from all four directions as I always do after the initial background play is done. I immediately saw the big bird and painted it. A bird in an Audubon book inspired me to do the front curve in the upper wing the way that I did it. If the painting is turned 180 degrees, there is another big bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment