Sunday, March 17, 2013

High Spirited

High Spirited 1-10-10   Reading 1-5-13


I feel great warmth and peace as I bask in the sun at my picture window. Kanika is laying close to me. This reading is an extension of my 'Windows of the Soul' reading as a celebration to the Sun. Kanika's body language certainly shows me that she concurs. I am meant to feel the rhythm and heartbeat of this painting. My attention goes to a big mossy log that is laying on the floor of a forest. It says, " I am singing a Cree chant. There are fairies that are dancing around me. I am so enchanted with the Sun and how it filters down through the trees. The Native American Indians that are shape shifting into animals are hanging out to listen to my lessons. Everything in the forest is alive. There is simplicity in Nature. The forest speaks without words. The forest does not question whether or not it is healing. The forest knows that all it has to do is Be in solace and stillness to do what it is meant to do. The onyx that I am holding (that chose me for this reading) is showing me its' glitter, the stars. The willow log ( that I hold) reveals the magic of the forest, the liveliness of how life thrives there even if it is often unseen. On the left, there is a beautiful fairy that acknowledges the air element. She connects the wonders of the sky to the wonders of the forest. St. Germain, thank you for your presence during this reading.

The following message fits this painting well. I was inspired to write it after reading "The Recalibration of Dark and Light", Kryon through Lee Carroll, the first article in Sedona Journal of the Aug. 2012 edition. Light or darkness is cast by trees in degrees as we walk through a forest. Light or darkness is cast on us as we walk around people. We can negotiate the best through Light that is brought by high thought and consciousness. If we properly hold our high intentions of being Light-embodied, we will not sense the reluctancy to walk around people of lower consciousness. When we broadcast Light in the Now, we have angels standing by. Then I could hear the song "Aquarius". I am also meant to paint a black and white painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment