Monday, March 11, 2013

Goddess of Creation

"Goddess of Creation" 11-3-08   Reading 12-29-12
 
The second that I decided which direction to put the painting because of a big fairy tree, a beautiful goddess holding up a ball of lapis lazuli showed me that she was there. A week before I began this painting I knew that I was going to use a lot of blue. The day before I began, my aura picture was taken and it had a lot of this color. When I received the following message and read the above information (from my journal that I wrote as I painted), tears came to my eyes and still are in just typing this.    
 
My friend Shirley sent me a flamingo feather at the time that I did the reading on the "Tree of Life".  Flamingo medicine ties right in with the tree of life. However, I was holding spruce, a crystal, and the flamingo feather to get this message.

Little white wee on (up in the tree on L) says, "Thank you for your acknowledgement of me." Then I feel the depth entering this forest. I sense that fairies are happily flitting around from here to there. Goddess says, " I am very aware of everything that goes on in all the forests, I am unaffected by it, though. I feel peace, warmth, and comfort at all times. I am blessed with my beauty. I seek Light for my Mother Earth. I am offering the gift of lapis lazuli to her. It's color awakens man's conscience to a higher level. The path at my base leads to the Inner Earth. Your father Bill Luther's crystal is a seed and teacher of the truths of the Inner Earth" ( my familiar, cat Kanika is on my lap and my cat Shikura is sitting on the chair by me in front of my painting). Listen! You will hear the owl. I hear his call. My shoulders relax and my spruce begins pulsing. Owl says, "Do not shade anything in your life. Just Accept It As Being And Remain Unaffected. You must drop all burdens. Just be light and happy like the fairies". A being that is on the R says, " I am looking at you. I see that you have grown with the trees in the forest; that you created (as painter). Happy are those that tap into their within to let the saps of magic and the wonder of God flow". I notice that there is a contrast between the blue and white and breathe deeply. That is what leads my eye to the larger being ( the being on whose lap the upper L wee one sits). She says, "I am a masterful shapeshifter. I love to blend in with the trees. From the beginning of this message I see a tree gnome on the lower L. Then all of a sudden at the bottom L, I see many more beings. They are all celebrating this glorious event. My painting is more alive because I AM creating liveliness even more by acknowledging them.

The next morning I am drawn like a magnet to stare at the sun which looks like a white orb in the sky. It is surrounded by gray sky. It is snowing fine snow. I watch the snow moving downward over the sun and see gray figures move over the sun. I then see clouds obscure the sun. Then a repeat of the same three times. I receive the message: The phases that I see from lightness to dark and back to light is the fluctuation in our lives. Then the sun stays white.

No comments:

Post a Comment