Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spiritual Attainment

Spiritual Attainment  1-31-08   Reading 2-23-13

I feel heat in my hands. I am getting 'Egyptian royalty and treasure'. I am also getting that this is not material wealth. This painting is about the wealth of wisdom. I am being told that this painting speaks volumes. You are likely to grasp a knowing from each of the diverse subjects that are represented here. You will receive a calling from these subjects as the are meant for you to work with them. It is important to be still, to be in a place of prayer, of silence, and of seeking for the unseen, reading between the lines is a prerequisite. These treasures are not to be taken at face value. Jesus said, "Seek and you shall find".  May Truth and Light Abound. Shut down your thoughts and in this stillness bring forth the wisdom and truths that you seek. For this wisdom and these truths are stored within the Heart as the treasures within the pyramids.


No comments:

Post a Comment