Monday, March 18, 2013

Windows of the Soul

Windows of the Soul 11-9-09   Reading 1-5-13


We are going to take a journey with our space brothers. Tap into the universe as it portrays what you see He is in contact with them and I felt his energy. This is my spaceship. The lower left orb that you see is the reflection through the crystals of my spaceship. I thank Jesus for interceding during this reading. At the end of this reading, I closely examined my sparklng creedite in all its beauty. It reminds me of the crystal city in this painting. I also thank my selenite wand that has tiger eye, blue kyanite, and black kyanite. I use the wand in most of my readings there. There are many doors, vortexes, and entrances. As Jesus uses parables to symbolize moral lessons, these ways are chosen for us to find the Truth and Light. The sunset in all it's beauty and glory teaches us to reflect on our gratefulness. We are in touch with the Sun's warmth in our Heart center. This reflection is so healing for us. We remember our soul's journey through time. We remember the beauty of the Light reflecting on the huge crystals. We are One with the crystals as the beautiful Light dances with the sacred songs that are in our Heart. This painting portrays that Light. This painting also portrays a visit to Earth by the Agarthans and the beings that inhabit Inner Earth. This painting is a celebration of our Awakening. The spaceship appears as a spectrum from a prism that came on my canvas and stayed. That was my message to paint it there in the colors of the Heart flame. The tall magenta tree is connecting Heaven and Earth. An adept, a very spiritually evolved being that is in this tree is focused on the spaceship.

No comments:

Post a Comment