Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Red Sea

Red Sea  10-5-08   Reading 2-17-13

After I applied the wax to the board, I painted purple over the entire painting. Then deer came close to the front of my house. I had a spectacular view of them. One stood close by and the others ran and played about thirty feet away from where I stood. I believe that nothing is an accident. I believe that they interceded in giving me the insight to recognize what I had created. I viewed the painting at a distance and saw that almost the entire foreground are people. Then I see a person above; someone leading them. Oh! It is Moses! They are at the Red Sea. I realized that when I put the path of sand in, that the path is a spirit that is by Moses side. It is Archangel Michael. I want to cry because it is as though I am there by what I get  in the following message. Archangel Michael, thank you for giving us the Faith and Spiritual connection to our Father. This enabled our passing through to safety and to freedom. Purple represents the loyalty of man's Faith that ultimately freed their Spirit. Moses lead the people out of bondage. I painted this painting the day that Obama was elected. There are other beings in the painting that you may recognize. I sense that they are there to help calm the group of people. Amen Brother Ben! Halleluiah!  The sea is tumultuous, the people and their leader are calm. I held jasper in my hand for this reading, half of it white and half of it a beautiful golden yellow. The white represents the desert sand ( fire of spirit) and the yellow represents the water, the life of the people. I also held citrine, also a beautiful crystalline gold. Thank you Moses, Archangel Michael and all the beings of peace and protection. Thank you deer for representing the strength of Moses and His people by your majestic beauty. Thank you for your yin yang medicine-perfect balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment