Monday, March 11, 2013

Tree of Life

"Tree of Life" 1-28-05   Reading of painting 12-28-12
  
   Management Now is the key. What do you make a priority? I see a winter woods scene. I see an icicle lazily dripping in the peace of its surroundings. It is doing what it is meant to do in peace and harmony with nature and in its own time. It is saying, "enjoy the journey and path that you make of cleansing. You are a culmination of all truths and of all your lives. Your stream of water joins other streams. We come from the same Source. We have the same goal. It matters not from where we came. For the water to get to its destination, Heaven, it must run freely. Yes there have been obstacles but we are free. So I ask, "How does this truth tie in to the painting?". There is a large being whose veins are tributaries that are culminating and flowing freely Now to blend with the knowing, truth, understanding, and patience to LOVE AS ONE. Now view your painting as One. (I cry.) You are retrieving Yourself . You are retrieving your past lives and culminating their Truth, their Light, and their goodness. And you are putting it all in the correct perspective. All the elements are represented in this painting and they are at work here.

Father Mother God, I pray that You guide me through this day.
I ask that my vibrations gently touch others' Hearts
As a breeze gently touches one leaf on the vast "Tree of Life".
May my gentleness of caring and healing others return to me.
May these actions have the reactions and intentions of Peace, Love, and Light.
May these actions also evolve and awaken our souls.
I Am meant to inspire you by sharing my divinity with you.
I must be in touch with Truth and my authentic God Self.
I must try to love and honor my sacred temple in every way;
by deep breath, live food, and show Love through word, deed, and example.
I ask for the Highest Good for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment