Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Daydream

Daydream 11-21-09    Reading 2-17-13

I chose reds, golds, and  browns because I wanted to do a Native American painting. Although I never limit my paintings to anything. I paint what comes through to me. I prayed that this painting go to someone that had brought a lot of joy to others. I prayed that therefore I would give joy back to him. I sang the Lords Prayer happily and with pep. I noticed that I had a special warmth in my Heart. Kanika was facing me as she lay on my lap, stretched her paw up on my chest, and looked into my eyes. I received the following message. In time you will understand me. I am a painting of layers of lessons that will be peeled away a layer at a time. You did not create me by layering the paint. That is how I function in sending forth the lessons. You see, you have to want to take the time to learn from me. I do not mean this in an arrogant way. I am very loving in nature. You will receive ongoing messages from me. You did not know a title for me and now you know why. Call me "Outgoing and Ongoing". Listen to your aspirations and your dreams. Thank you Archangel Raphael for your presence and thank you osage and spider web jasper for your medicine.


                              










No comments:

Post a Comment