Sunday, March 17, 2013

3:13 AM on 3-13-13

This is the best way that I can think to convey some things about me to you. At 3:13 A.M. at 3-13-13, I woke up and was aware that my Heart was speaking. I am my Heart; my Heart that is my truth and reflection of the Love that my parents instilled in me. I thank them for making a sensible, natural, quiet life available to me. It was the perfect environment to germinate my sensitivity that motivated me to be an artist and a musician, a 'cellist. I am close to Nature. I love to listen to Nature and honor Nature. When I am the closest to Nature, I feel the closest to God. I am so grateful to God  for giving me the gifts, the magic, the spark of God that I am meant to share. My reward in life has been to visually see the things as I accomplish them. I am a very visual person. I love bright colors. I have many interests and am eager to learn everything. People, other sparks of God related their realities of who they were and their experiences. The tide of life carries our gifts and blessing for us to share. This tide carries all the precious glimpses of things in which we can utilize to identify ourselves. We are the stars that shine on all humanity. I am intrigued by the ways that others express themselves through their facial expressions, body language, and other cultural diversities. These differences make our life so exciting  because they constantly add new dimensions to our lives. When I have a conversation with authentic, positive people; I am evolving as you introduce me to who I am and teach me of my Oneness. Now I understand why I am so happy during those times in my life.

I am the artist of the paintings that you see. My name is Melodie Luther Peterson. My mother Dorothy Luther was an oil painter and sculptress. My father Bill Luther was an electrical engineer and he took me for all my 'cello lessons and orchestra rehearsals until I went to college. I was an elementary teacher. The cat that you see with me in the picture is Kanika. 'Kanika' means black in Egyptian. She comes to me and lies on my lap for every reading that I do. She is my familiar. She gives me messages through her body language and helps the energy flow more readily. I foster cats and play in a college orchestra. I have always loved to sing. I love to do toning, which is channeling notes or chanting as well. I also love crossword puzzles, reading, scrabble, crossword puzzles, badminton, intuitive dancing and gardening. I have always been drawn to candles, natural woods, and hearts.






No comments:

Post a Comment