Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Plant Goddess

Plant Goddess  2-12-08   Reading 2-15 & 2-16

I said a prayer especially for anyone that is weight challenged; for them to honor who they are within. During the onset of doing any painting, I go by guidance and I pray for what it is that comes to my mind when I am in the non-thinking space. I began chanting softly and then crying. I bowed to Mother Earth. I embraced a baby on my chest and gave it to the Earth. Then I received the following message:  All the beings here are held in high regard. They are cooperating in harmonizing with one another. They are non stressed  and are in a state of absolute bliss. I kept falling asleep so I delayed the rest of the reading until the next day, the 16th.   The dancing beings are One with the Plant Goddess. We are celebrating our lives of peace and our peaceful surroundings. We appear to you so that we are recognizable, but in actuality, we are much smaller and we blend in with our surroundings. We are biologically compatible and also perfectly aligned in Spirit. The gay colors reflect our happiness. At times we, the plant elementals, work at an accelerated pace because we are much smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment