Monday, March 11, 2013

Statue of Hope

I sculpted this statue as a result of a 39 day fruit juice fast.  I received this message on 1-26-89 as I sat in the same pose as the statue: We must gather an infusion of Light that is concentrated in a ball of energy to send to those who need it. During this exercise I hold my elbows into my sides and do a packing rotating motion with both hands and visualize that I am forming a ball. After I received the message I went to my book of my World Famous Paintings book edited by Rockwell Kent. When I saw "Hope" by George Frederick Watts, I knew that my statue was to also be named Hope. I could picture it before I looked in the book but did not recall the name. Subsequently, I received guidance in short messages about how I was to proceed. I received a message that I should sysmbolize man and woman, yin and yang in the second week of  Feb. At Bill Dye's on Feb. 19th,  Jo Cecil complimented me on the color of my jacket. He said that red is opposite violet on the rainbow and that magenta completed the rainbow. It dawned on me on my way home that my Hope's robe should be that color. The night of Feb. 20th, as I was falling asleep I knew that the hair was to be black. Then in the middle of the night a necklace flashed through my mind. I knew that she was meant to have necklaces; each necklace to contain one stone to use in healing one chakra. So the necklaces are interchangable. I have not made them but I have the stones. I made one that she is wearing that is amethyst and she also has a crystal in the middle of her lap. On Feb. 21st, I received the message that the necklaces could be interchanged according to the purpose of the meditation.  I also thought of the swan (masculine) and the Luna moth (feminine) and included the masculine and feminine symbols on the knees.

My mother was an oil painter and sculptress and she made her transition to the Other Side in '82. I sensed that she, Dorothy Hughes Luther, worked with me especially in forming the frail mouth and hands. This statue had no armature! It was a miracle and I prayed that it would stay intact while it was red hot in the kiln. "Hope" is a Christmas present from us to Jesus. She is always there to reinforce that a great sense of peace and serenity. She is also a great teacher of goodness and kindness. She keeps me in balance as a Libra.

   
This is a message from "Hope" (me) that my friend Robert Cisko wrote:
I am a resonator.
I am a reasoner.
The palace is my home.
The place is unknown.

I am a life to be.
I am a life to see.
And when the life is sure to be,
the Light all will see.

Misheva  Muruda  Mammatta  Agartha 
Veneshu Agartha Edna

My hands are seeking a heart.
My heart grasping through minds
My name has been buried, in hopeless lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment