Monday, March 18, 2013

The Honor of Thy Father in Paradise

The Honor of Thy Father in Paradise 2-11-07   Reading 1-13-13


This painting was more unusual than any other painting in this regard. This painting almost entirely painted itself after I did the initial guided technique that I do to paint the background. I felt high energy and thought of Jesus. I got the word 'escapade' that has to do with His life in this connotation. He broke loose from any restrain of ego motivated rules. Then I ask what the message is for all. I hear the soft tinkling and ringing of bells and am told that we must listen to their gracious sound as the vibrations raise. I know that I am patiently waiting for a message to come that is extraordinary like the painting. I feel that the message is going to come at an unexpected time through an angel. I must wait. I feel good about this. I will be amazed when I know why there is the wait. The nature in which this message is coming through reflects the patience of  His life  while on  Earth. Jesus walked through life with fanatic deliberance. This painting is about Jesus's devotion to this cause that I believe is clearly stated in The Urantia Book, in Part IV,  The Life andTeachings of Jesus. His focus was continually on how He could teach others to honor His Father Who Art in Heaven. He had tremendous patience and discipline to only put his attention on what He wished to create. He held the presence of  Being in Light, Love, and Happiness to create strength and goodwill for others. Archangel Michael came to my mind and said, "Father of our Highest Good, Jesus wants us to know Him. I was guided to put the dark purple cross after everything was pretty well there. I did the most playing on the lower left section of the painting. I saw the kneeling figure from the beginning and then I saw the rest to also bring in.

No comments:

Post a Comment