Sunday, March 17, 2013

Flower Fairy

Flower Fairy 12-23-07   Reading 1-8-13



The day before this reading I listened to the program on "Bridging Heaven" that presented Pete Shasta's remarkable story of the appearance of St. Germain and of how Pete acted on St.Germain's message and directions to him. I asked St. Germain to be with me for this reading. I prayed the following: My painting, my I Am Presence, reflects Perfection and Oneness Universally. May it in its aliveness, speak to me profoundly about what exactly it is doing to work with humanity. My answer is the following message: This message is from Melodie's Heart, from the fairy's Heart, from the flowers' Hearts, and from all the air and sky elementals that have created this work of art. It is portraying what goes on in our worlds in which humans are unaware. We are alive. We were also alive in the times of lore and legends. We dance with the delight that many humans now believe that we are among the blades of grass, the rocks, the embers of coals, the ripples of water, and the snowflakes. We dwell everywhere and in everything. Our Earth Mother loves us and keeps us well as your mothers do for you. This painting holds a lot of  Love, playfulness, and femininity. I, the fairy and the butterfly are not out in Nature. We are in Melodie's Heart. We are who shewants to be. We are who she seeks. And she is the Love that all of us are; that thankfulness and giving Heart, the Love that everyone receives, the Heart from God that has been so preciously given. This Heart holds gold; the Light of the brightest Sun.  Light shines down through the trees to the floor of the forest. The light also shines down through the stamens to the base of the flowers. One flower to the fairies is like a forest is to us. The fairy flies around to the flowers to send them energy. The butterfly is a tiger swallowtail. The flowers are announcing their beauty, their appreciation for life and honor to their visiter. The flower that is an orange ball intrigues me. It immediately looked so grand as soon as I saw it there and the way it proudly sat forward. It is so outgoing. The fairy is sweet and her short hair was evident as soon as I began drawing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment