Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Loving Guidance

Loving Guidance 10-8-08  /  Reading 3-27-13

I was guided to sing the Lord's Prayer gently as a mother singing to her child. I was also drawn specifically to the animals that are in my paintings. I felt love for  them. I put my hand on this painting and on the stone that is over the Third Eye. I felt warmth. I smelled the wonderful scent of maple as I grasped the log (that I had been guided to hold for this reading). There is everlasting peace. Relax now in stillness. My cat Shikura has picked to lay South of me and has not lain there for a long time. South awakens our Inner Child. There is an Eternal Presence that is whispering the Truth that must be sought through guidance. Listen! Listen! Seek and you shall find the kingdom of God within. That knowing will heal thee. Go in peace. Live your life in peace. That is what is being whispered unto you. Go in the Presence of the Lord to find greener fields. Take the promise that you have made with Me the Lord and hear the messages that Nature gives. I hear birds at this time, the only time that I have heard them this morning. I also feel a connection to the trees that are amplifiers and antennae of the whispers that we receive. Nature touches your Heart and speaks the glory of God to you. Connect your soul and Spirit to Nature. Then gentle whispers become amplified in the Hearts of man. Colors celebrate the whispers of Love.






No comments:

Post a Comment