Saturday, March 30, 2013

England Picnic

England Picnic     Reading 3-30-13

I am sitting in sun and my inner screen is totally a beautiful yellow gold. The following words come to me: Bring your Light unto me my Lord and let it shine forever. Keep me close to your Heart. Thy will be done. Trees say, "Thank you Sun and all the precious Beings of Light that shine their Heart upon us. Our branches bask in the Light. Our souls are uplifted. Your enlightened messages uplift us". Then I hear a mourning dove that sings that we are awakening like the Sun and announcing that new creation and new life is Now upon us. The fairies say, "We love to live among the ferns and the moss carpeted logs. We enjoy playing among  the light variances and the shadows of the giants (trees) ". Kanika looks up at me and then continued to wash and to bask in the Sun. I feel the happiness for both of  us. The fairies continue, "A castle looks majestic.  A castles' walls can speak of many legends and lore. We also share legends and lore. Every tree is a castle.  (I am reminded to breath and relax.)  They attend to us. They protect us and raise our vibrations. They are giving the messages of their Light and their well Being. Our lives are perpetually strong. We have limitless physical perfection to carry on our tasks. Our tasks are to create and celebrate life in a vivid way. The branches softly sway as we dance". Right after the reading, two male cardinals with their spectacular red (that were close by)  flew up from the ground side by side. Cardinals teach us true self importance and cooperation. Trees and fairies also teach this. I wish to thank Jesus,  my father Bill Luther's crystal full of fire and Light and the sparkly ball (rock) that I was holding. I also thank allthe Beings of Light and of Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment